1. Name and contact details
The address of our website is: https://www.gelato49.com
Person responsible: Gelato49 GmbH, Neuss,
represented by the managing director: Ergün Katak, Heerdterbuschstrasse 10, 40460 Neuss,
Email: info[at]gelato49[dot]com, Phone: +49-2131-203 2636
2. Collection and storage of personal data
and the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.gelato49.com information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request originates and so that we can answer it. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f a GDPR have given their express consent to do so
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR a legal obligation exists
- as permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Integration of services and contents of third parties
Within our online offer, we use content or service offers of third party providers on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR) content or service offers from third-party providers in order to integrate their content and services, such as videos or street maps (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”). This always assumes that the third-party providers of this content are aware of the IP address of the users, since without the IP address they would not be able to send the content to their browsers. The IP address is thus required for the display of this content. We endeavor to use only such content whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the content. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. The “pixel tags” can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and may contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as be combined with such information from other sources.
6. Data subject rights
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 par. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our association headquarters for this purpose.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail via our contact form is sufficient.
8. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.